Start Learning German in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

iTunes Feed Password sign in problem

Salivia_Baker
Established Presence

iTunes Feed Password sign in problem

Postby Salivia_Baker » January 14th, 2010 6:45 pm

When I try to put any feed from Germanpod it doesn't work. I tried the Premim feed, basic feed and the different My feeds. (yes I have a premium accout).
It doesn't matter if I click the link and it goes into intunes automatically or if I put it in in iTunes manually. Whenever it wants to connect it asks for Username and Password. I type it but it simply keeps asking. It doesn't accept them.
I have no problems with Japanesepod or EnglishClass so it's not my iTunes. And I even copy+past username/password to be sure I don't have any typo in there.

So, can anybody help me to get this working?
"German is basically a Lego language - just take word blocks like Welt and Schmerz, smash them together, and you've got some real Weltschmerz. It may sound painful, but it can be practical." - Dan Hamilton

Rockf16
New in Town

Postby Rockf16 » January 14th, 2010 8:38 pm

I have the same problem. I went on-line to attempt to log into the website which I could do, then I noticed they capitalized the first letter in my user name. I entered the capitalized user name and password into the prompt on i Tunes and got access right away. This is NOT required to access the web site, not sure why it is this way, but you can give it a try.
Rock

Get 40% OFF
Salivia_Baker
Established Presence

Postby Salivia_Baker » January 14th, 2010 8:50 pm

My username is already capitalized. I also tried variations to my username.
I don't know what you are talking about log in into the website (that is totally fine and has nothing to do with iTunes anyway).
I double and triple checked the password. It is correct as well.
"German is basically a Lego language - just take word blocks like Welt and Schmerz, smash them together, and you've got some real Weltschmerz. It may sound painful, but it can be practical." - Dan Hamilton

Salivia_Baker
Established Presence

Postby Salivia_Baker » January 17th, 2010 8:17 pm

Maybe the problem is that my username has a space and iTunes has a problem with that. Because my other accounts have a _ instead of a space and it works like a charm.

Tech-People, is that possible? and if so can I change my username without loosing the subscription?

Salivia_Baker
Established Presence

Postby Salivia_Baker » January 21st, 2010 5:11 pm

Ich brauche noch immer Hilfe...

Ich habe es jetzt auch nochmal mit dem sample Feed und dem kostenlosen Feed probiert. Das klappt ohne Probleme. Ich habe nur Probleme, wenn ich mich einloggen soll mit Username/Password. Also beim Basic Feed, Premium Feed oder My Feed.

super_user
New in Town

Postby super_user » July 10th, 2010 3:56 am

Hello Salivia_Baker,
Sorry for the late response. Yes, the space in the username will cause this issue. Kindly email our support team at support[at]germanpod101.com, and they will help you modify your username.
Thank you,
Team GermanPod101.com

Salivia_Baker
Established Presence

Postby Salivia_Baker » July 10th, 2010 9:27 am

Thanks. I already did and we sorted out the problem :)

Return to “Technical Support”