Start Learning German in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

How About a German Pod 101 App for iPhone/iTouch

LukeCarpenter
New in Town

How About a German Pod 101 App for iPhone/iTouch

Postby LukeCarpenter » March 17th, 2009 11:01 pm

Hey, i know that Chuck develops iPhone apps, i have downloaded a few (German Sex is great, thanks) I was just wondering if you (chuck) could make an app just for German Pod 101, like something with Grammar rules, and updated vocab each week or something. I would deffinately download it, and i know a lot of my friends would. What do you lot in the forums think?

fritzad
New in Town

How about customizable flashcard program for iPod touch

Postby fritzad » May 13th, 2009 6:59 am

I'd like to see an application for creating flashcards with pictures and sound that runs on my iPod touch. Unfortunatly, the Gengo flashcard program dosn't work properly with the iPod touch in order to create custom flashcards. I don't know if Chuck had anything to do with this program but it would sure be great if someone fixed this bug! Mabey someone can figure out a way to create downloadable flashcard lists for the Gengo program based on the lessons. In the meantime I'm going to hunt around for a different flashcard program with sound and pictures which is customizable on my iPod touch. If anyone has any suggestions let me know? :cry:

Get 40% OFF
dennismccarthy
New in Town

iphone app

Postby dennismccarthy » September 18th, 2009 1:48 pm

I wold like to second the iphone app request. I would use this all the time.

Return to “Learn German Feature Requests”