a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Flashcard has the wrong recording

Davidgeccles4564
New in Town

Flashcard has the wrong recording

Postby Davidgeccles4564 » August 29th, 2012 11:29 am

Hello,

I was doing the begginer series, season 1, lesson 3 and the flashcard "Bauch" has the wrong sound file attached to it.

Cheers,
David

jaehwi
New in Town

Hi

Postby jaehwi » August 30th, 2012 3:27 am

Hi David,

Thank you for letting us know the issue. We're sorry about the inconvenience that you have.

I've checked the lesson for Beginner Season 1 Lesson 3, but we couldn't find the word 'Bauch' in the lesson. The word was used in the Intermediate Season 2 Lesson 29, so I'd like to ask you check if the text shows 'Bauch' or something else.

If you can still see the flashcard for 'Bauch' on your flashcard deck under the Lesson 3, could you please delete the card and add the flashcards again from the lesson? If you still have the same issue even after trying it, please let us know.

Thank you again,

Jae
Team GermanPod101.com

Get 40% OFF
Davidgeccles4564
New in Town

Postby Davidgeccles4564 » August 30th, 2012 9:00 am

I am pretty sure it is in the core 100 deck.

Also the Brustkorb sound file in the same deck is at odds, it just sayd Brust (not 'Korb').

If I am to reload the core 100 deck how do I find it again?

jaehwi
New in Town

Hi

Postby jaehwi » August 31st, 2012 1:24 am

Hi David,
Thank you for giving us the detail. Our recording team is going to work on retaking the audio for the words that you reported. It will take 1-2 weeks to make it fixed, so I'd like to ask your understanding in advance.

If you have any questions, feel free to let us know.

Thank you,

Jae
Team GermanPod101.com

Return to “Technical Support”