Start Learning German in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Audio Blog S3 #11 - Sarahs Welt

worlebird
New in Town

Audio Blog S3 #11 - Sarahs Welt

Postby worlebird » March 25th, 2010 9:24 pm

I downloaded the latest "Sarahs Welt" audio blog via iTunes (the one about daylight saving time), and it appears to have a problem. It contains the wrong audio. Instead of the blog the title says it should have, it is a repeat of the "101 million downloads" news advert we received earlier. The file header indicates that the file is 8 minutes long, but it cuts off immediately after the advert, which is only 30 seconds long. The rest of the podcast does not play. Looking at the file size, there may be some kind of corruption with the MP3, because the size is 8 mb, which would indicate that there is more audio there that is not being played.

kravensbergen
New in Town

Also a problem downloading from iTunes

Postby kravensbergen » March 28th, 2010 5:23 pm

I downloaded the last 2 audioblogs and after the intro piece about the contest, Sarah's audioblog plays at super speed -- sounds like a recording by the Chipmunks!! I thought it was a problem with my device, but I see I'm not alone. Hope this can be corrected -- I just love her audioblogs!!

Get 40% OFF
Sprachprofi
Established Presence

Postby Sprachprofi » March 31st, 2010 5:09 pm

I am sorry. The technical team is looking into this. Meanwhile, you should not experience this problem if you download the podcasts straight from this website, or listen to them straight from this website. It's something iTunes does to the files that corrupts them.

Return to “Technical Support”