Start Learning German in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Online study group for German

Salivia_Baker
Established Presence

Postby Salivia_Baker » April 25th, 2010 2:28 pm

If anyone is interested. I am native German speaker and my skype name is salivia_baker. If you like you can write with me. Just text me and saying you're from germanpod to get started :)
"German is basically a Lego language - just take word blocks like Welt and Schmerz, smash them together, and you've got some real Weltschmerz. It may sound painful, but it can be practical." - Dan Hamilton

remjsmom76
New in Town

Postby remjsmom76 » August 21st, 2010 3:55 am

I would love to participate. please send me more info!
Danke!

Get 40% OFF
greenkexiweb1390
New in Town

Postby greenkexiweb1390 » October 24th, 2010 7:43 pm

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum and want to participate in the study group. I live in Brazil, GMT -3.

My e-mail is .

antonioabadiaphotography1
New in Town

Skype group

Postby antonioabadiaphotography1 » November 26th, 2010 11:30 pm

It sounds very interesting and also a great way to learn German.
I'm a completely German beginner speaker. I only know how to say Halo! :shock: lol.
I t think the skype group sounds like a great opportunity for all of us out there to learn the language in a community.

I live in Berkeley California, my mother language is Spanish (Mexico) and as you may see, I can speak English in a comfortable position as well.

Please send me the info to joy the Skype group!!
(Pacific Time)

Thanks!!
Antonio
:)

Korido
New in Town

Postby Korido » December 6th, 2010 11:22 am

This's a great idea....und es macht spass, did i say that right? :]
I learned some German because i love German cinema, I think i'm intermediate level now...
I'm egyptian (good for the diversity of it)...will try to log on skype soon and be part of this!

Korido
New in Town

Postby Korido » December 6th, 2010 11:29 am

Korido wrote:This's a great idea....und es macht spass, did i say that right? :]
I learned some German because i love German cinema, I think i'm intermediate level now...
I'm egyptian (good for the diversity of it)...will try to log on skype soon and be part of this!

oh and my time zone is GMT+1

Salivia_Baker
Established Presence

Postby Salivia_Baker » December 6th, 2010 2:07 pm

Korido wrote:This's a great idea....und es macht spass, did i say that right? :]

yes you said that right :)

when you have your skype ready let me know your name :)

As for the group:
There is a possibility of having group-chats in skype. Or even calls. If there is one admin, s/he can add the others to teh chat when online. So would only need to come together at a certain time. And decide who is the admin.
If the time zones are too different one can also make two groups or so.

Though a real chat would be more convenient because you can enter whenever. Maybe that's an idea for the GPod guys here. A chat for the side where users can learn with each other?
"German is basically a Lego language - just take word blocks like Welt and Schmerz, smash them together, and you've got some real Weltschmerz. It may sound painful, but it can be practical." - Dan Hamilton

tabisteve2136064
New in Town

Re: Online study group for German

Postby tabisteve2136064 » July 26th, 2013 5:15 am

Thanks alot share with us wonderful ideas!!!

team.relationships
New in Town

Postby team.relationships » August 1st, 2013 6:51 am

Hello Everybody!

Wie geht es heute?
We hope you will learn a lot of German with Salivia and the Skype-group. :)

But, please stay tuned since every week we have new lessons for you! And if you have any questions, feel free to ask us. :wink:

Have a nice day!

Gergő
Team GermanPod101.com

Foxyontherun
New in Town

Postby Foxyontherun » August 14th, 2013 5:27 pm

Hallo! Wie geht's! I am very interested in joining your online study group for German. I would very much appreciate any & all info you can send me in regards to this awesome opportunity! Vielen Dank! Bis bald! Tschüß!

akmcgrath689722
New in Town

Postby akmcgrath689722 » September 8th, 2013 3:48 pm

:D Hallo! Wei geht's? Ich bin Jodi und ich komme aus Amerika. I just came back from spending two months in glorious Germany, on the North Sea.

Ich möchte wirklich, Deutsch zu lernen. Ich brauche einen Job zu bekommen, so dass ich es bewegen kann und mit meiner Freundin zu sein. Bitte helfen Sie mir, wie man in der Studiengruppe erhalten. Ich denke, das wird mir so viel wie ich weiß nur, ein wenig Deutsch zu helfen. Ich musste verwenden Google mit diesem letzten Teil übersetzt. Danke!

lawgiveaway2956
New in Town

Re:

Postby lawgiveaway2956 » November 22nd, 2013 10:39 am

JockZon wrote:Hey, Joao

I am quite fluent in german (a so modest 8) ) so I would love to help you as much as I can if we can form a skype-study group. I've got lots of resources for questions that I myself can't answer. My pronunciation is also more than good according to other germans. If you don't find a real german, I am happy to help since I've learned the language and know the structure very well since my mother tongue, Swedish, is similar to german. I've also been to germany several times this past 6 month because of my german girlfriend and vacation :wink:

Weird that there aren't many that have replied to this post.
/JZ

Thanks please i really need your assistance on this we can exchange email my ID is

elizabethgregorioreinsch8484
New in Town

Postby elizabethgregorioreinsch8484 » January 6th, 2014 6:45 pm

Hi,

I am very much interested in joining your german online study group.
What are the requirements for me to be able to join your online group.
Thank you.
Ecgreinsch

iannosh_88755
New in Town

Postby iannosh_88755 » June 26th, 2014 7:21 am

Hello, :D
My name is Julian Zaharescu, I have 24 years and I am from Romania. I want someone who can I practice and learn more german language. My level is A2. As a common language we can use english or romanian language... I can be find on Facebook on "Iulian Zaharescu" or via skype : "iulian.zaharescu1" or by yahoo mail "".
Thanks.

Best regards,
Julian Zaharescu

lauralanda
New in Town

Postby lauralanda » July 1st, 2014 2:19 am

Hello Listeners!

Thank you for posting :D
Let us know if you have any question regarding our lessons.

Regards,
Laura
Team GermanPod101.com

Return to “ General Discussion and Help Learning German”