Postby anna722 » October 15th, 2008 2:08 am

Joao,

Thanks for the reply.

I live in the USA - Eastern time zone.

criskubli
New in Town

Postby criskubli » October 23rd, 2008 1:19 am

Guten Tag, Joao!
I would like to join your group via skype, if you don't mind, bitte. This is an awsome idea you had! I am from Mexico, but right now I'm in the U.S.
My time zone is -6 GMT (Central Time zone of the U.S.)
I am actually a beginner at learning Deutsch. But in the pronunciation, I think I'm good enough.
Danke.

Get 40% OFF
Joao_Paulo
New in Town

Postby Joao_Paulo » October 23rd, 2008 1:25 am

Hello, criskubli.

I'll get in touch with you and I'll leave another message in the forum in order to try to get everyone interested in an on-line meeting this weekend.

Take care,

João Paulo

Joao_Paulo
New in Town

Postby Joao_Paulo » November 10th, 2008 4:49 pm

Hello, everyone!

We are almost at the end of the year and I believe it starts getting busier for everyone, right?

Therefore, what I can suggest for those who are interested is that we could start the Study Group in January. How does that sound?

We need to find some day and time when it would be fine for everyone to meet.

I personally would be available Fridays to Sundays at about 9pm (GMT -3). This would be the best time for me. You could also post your preferred time and then we could try to create a schedule for everyone to participate.

My best wishes!

JockZon
New in Town

Postby JockZon » November 16th, 2008 10:15 pm

Hey guys. I'm actually MOVING(!) to Germany in January. My girlfriend, who is German, lives there at studies at the university in Jena so I will take a distance course in Sweden and live with her for a while. This means I would be available at anytime and also provide insights and language help directly from Germany. Awesome, right? Of course my girlfriend can help me to answer questions I can't answer myself. This means I can do this basically whenever you guys want to do it. I'm not 100% sure how my schedule will look like then but until then... bis dann!
ik bin n berliner!

Joao_Paulo
New in Town

Postby Joao_Paulo » November 16th, 2008 11:57 pm

Hello, Joakim.

That's very nice of you being so willing to help!!! Seems your date is getting serious!! :lol:

Good luck on your "new life", then!!

Take care!

hellokaty
New in Town

Postby hellokaty » December 31st, 2008 5:31 pm

Hi everyone. I have been learning German for about a year now and I have been looking for a way to practice my speaking more. I took intermediate German last semester in school after studying it for awhile on my own but I'm not continuing it in my last semester at college. My boyfriend is German so I do like to practice speaking with him but sometimes it's kind of difficult to have an actual conversation when English is the easier route! My level of speaking is...I guess beginner, I'm more of a visual person so reading and writing are easier for me, but I really want to push myself to speak more! Anyway if this group does get set up please contact me via Skype at hell0katy, I am in the US in the Eastern time zone. Danke und bis bald :)

lamar1
Been Around a Bit

Deutsche Learnen

Postby lamar1 » January 5th, 2009 6:36 pm

I am definitely interested in learning German. I love the country. I would like to live there in the future. I have a German friend who currently lives there. I talk to her on the phone in German from time-to-time. It's hard living here in the states without her. So, I go to school and work and would like to learn German for my future plans of living and working in Germany.

Ich vermisse Deutschland und meine Freund.

Please send me your learning techniques at my email address:

8) -Quincy

sinister811
New in Town

Postby sinister811 » February 7th, 2009 10:59 am

Hi guys. This seems really interesting. My level in German is basic, and I doubt I can subscribe for the premium membership and stuff, since im a student and money is tight. However, I would love to just come and listen to everything you guys discuss at these study groups. Also, I know some other languages, so if people need clarification in other languages I might be of use. Although I'm Canadian, I am currently in India. So i'm not sure how the timings will work out - any thing on the weekends should be fine though. Please let me know when these study groups are taking place. Danke.

exhibitj
New in Town

Postby exhibitj » July 16th, 2009 10:38 am

Hi everyone,

I am new to Germanpod101. I think this idea of an online learning group is brilliant. I am a intermediate-beginner in learning German as I have been learning it the past 5 months while studying in Vienna.

Right now, my time zone is in Singapore (GMT +8) so i welcome whoever would like to practise German with me on Slype. My skype id is "jasonzhou6"

Add me! I would love to practise german with like-minded friends!

jbeckhoff
New in Town

Postby jbeckhoff » July 30th, 2009 3:06 am

HI Everyone.

I am also new to GermanPod101. I think the study group would be a great idea. I would possibly be interested in doing something like that also. I'm in the USA and my time zone is GMT -6.

Have a good day.

John

msrpsilver
New in Town

The study group in January?

Postby msrpsilver » October 29th, 2009 11:36 pm

Joao_Paulo wrote:Hello, everyone!

We are almost at the end of the year and I believe it starts getting busier for everyone, right?

Therefore, what I can suggest for those who are interested is that we could start the Study Group in January. How does that sound?

We need to find some day and time when it would be fine for everyone to meet.

I personally would be available Fridays to Sundays at about 9pm (GMT -3). This would be the best time for me. You could also post your preferred time and then we could try to create a schedule for everyone to participate.

My best wishes!

Hallo allerseits! Ich bin Scott. I wohne in Chattanooga, Tennesseee USA in der Stadt arbeite. Ich bin neu zu Deutsch. A1.
(Hello everyone! I am Scott. I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee USA and work in the city. I am new to Deutsch. A1.)

Keep me in mind for this study group. I would love to be a part of it. If Fridays to Sundays work, I could work with that as well. I have Skype and could work with that as well. If anyone wants to start before January, let me know.

icemel
New in Town

Jaunuary Sun GMT -3 sounds great

Postby icemel » December 23rd, 2009 10:28 pm

Please post (or repost) the specifics...like how to do the Skype call, where to find the lesson we will talk about etc. I had 1 1/2 year of German many years ago. So I'm open to reviewing easy stuff, or jumping into advanced things too.

jjinak
New in Town

has the study group started meeting?

Postby jjinak » March 13th, 2010 10:36 pm

I'm interested in joining / starting a group.

emmora
New in Town

Did this Skype group ever get off the ground?

Postby emmora » April 21st, 2010 6:12 pm

Hello, I like the idea of a group discussion alle auf Deutsch. Is there a group started?

Return to “ General Discussion and Help Learning German”