Start Learning German in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

German Rock music

Was_
Been Around a Bit

Postby Was_ » July 16th, 2008 4:37 am

Oh, don't listen to what they're telling you, happiness, not all Tokio Hotel fans are screaming 14 year olds...

caused a huge increase of interest for the German language in French junior high schools.

Well, you know, they're actually the whole reason Im learning German.. so, I'm going to choose not to comment on that.... :lol:
Last edited by Was_ on August 24th, 2008 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

happiness
New in Town

Postby happiness » July 26th, 2008 3:26 am

Was_ wrote:Oh, don't listen to what they're telling you, happiness, not all Tokio Hotel fans are screaming 14 year olds... Im a big fan of them!

caused a huge increase of interest for the German language in French junior high schools.

Well, you know, they're actually the whole reason Im learning German.. soo, I'm going to choose not to comment on that.... :lol:

ps)
That comment about "Surely you dont like Tokio Hotel?" in Newbie Lesson 14 cracked me up..

I have heard about that, them causing floods of highschoolers (and younger kids) learning German for them.. but I've heard it wasnt just in France!

I guess most older people don't like them.. from the reaction I've gotten any time I mention them I guess I can just assume... :roll:

Get 40% OFF
peptastic6579
New in Town

Re: Melotron!

Postby peptastic6579 » May 29th, 2011 1:48 pm

sandra_nyc wrote:Hi all... I'm from New York and we love Melotron.

(and Lacrimosa and De/Vision, Diary of Dreams, Diorama and Wolfsheim as well!)

I like Wolfsheim as well!
I'm also really into And One, Beborn Beton & Camouflage.
De/Vision are alright.

dsm295302179
New in Town

Postby dsm295302179 » August 13th, 2011 4:07 pm

While they're not exactly metal, 2 bands I really like are Die Happy, which was already mentioned, and Silbermond.

Return to “ General Discussion and Help Learning German”